Annual General Meeting of Leeds Credit Union: 2023 RoundupComments Off on Annual General Meeting of Leeds Credit Union: 2023 Roundup
This year’s Annual General Meeting of Leeds Credit Union took place on Wednesday 22nd February 2023 via Zoom.
The AGM is the time when the Credit Union’s Board of Directors reports to members on the work and activity that has taken place during the last financial year. It also gives members the opportunity to vote on any proposed rule changes and elect Directors.
Members also had the chance to nominate prospective Directors in advance of the meeting.
The agenda for this year’s AGM included:
- Welcome to members and guests
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Report of the President and the Chief Executive Officer
- Presentation of the Credit Union’s accounts by the Chair of the Audit & Finance Committee
- Election of the external auditors
- Consideration of proposed rule changes
- Election of new Directors and re-election of existing directors for another term
- Opportunity for member questions
- Thank you to members and guests for attending and close of the meeting
If you want to see the notice and proposed rule changes being referred to, please click here.
If you’d like to read the full minutes of this year’s AGM, you can find these here: LCU AGM Minutes 2023.