To apply for a Leeds Credit Union loan you must:
- be aged 18 or over
- live in Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Craven or the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- or work for one of our partner organisations
- or live in a property owned by one of our partner housing associations
- not have any County Court Judgements (CCJs) or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
- not have applied for a Leeds Credit Union loan in the last 90 days.
If you have an existing Leeds Credit Union loan:
- have no arrears on the existing loan
- have repaid at least 1/3 of the current loan.