On Wednesday 7th November we will be holding another Help Hub session at our City branch on Kirkgate in Leeds. Whilst our other Leeds branches will be closed for staff training, our City branch staff will be on hand to help people with:
* Applying for affordable loans in time for Christmas
* Joining Leeds Credit Union
* Registering for online banking
* Opening an account for Universal Credit payments
* Opening new savings accounts
* Or any other general account queries
We welcome all members, existing & new, to call in and let us help you.
**Please be aware, there will be no cash service from 12.30 to 4.15**
Leeds City Credit Union is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 213369).
Tel: (0113) 242 3343 Email: email@example.com
Registered Office: Leeds City Credit Union Ltd, 2nd Floor Westminster Buildings, 31 New York Street, Leeds LS2 7DT
Site by Shaw, Edinburgh
© Leeds City Credit Union 2017